Subject: Trading license at power exchange
From: "Karolis Bagdonas" <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet Info - KA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2025 10:38:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

Hope you are doing well.

Tried to reach you by phone, but unsuccessfully.

My name is Karolis Bagdonas, Senior Key Account Manager at GET Baltic. Our 
client, who is trading not only in gas products, is looking for new business 
opportunities in power products and would like to clarify if there is 
requirement to have a trader license, registered at NRA, if you want to 
trade for example, at Nordpool, at Estonian market area.

On your website, I found only this information: There is no notification 
obligation in the following cases

*	selling electricity on the electricity exchange (what about purchases on 
the electricity exchange?)

(https://www.konkurentsiamet.ee/en/electricity-gas-district-heating-and-water/electricity/activity-licenses)

Thank you for your help.

Best,

Karolis

Karolis Bagdonas
Senior Key Account Manager

P: +370 620 86995
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

UAB GET Baltic
Gelezinio Vilko St. 18A | 08104 Vilnius | Lithuania
 <http://www.getbaltic.lt> www.getbaltic.com

Follow us on  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/get-baltic> LinkedIn

This e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. The contents 
of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or 
otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient or 
you have received this e-mail mistakenly, you are hereby notified that any 
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this information is strictly 
prohibited. Kindly inform the sender about this e-mail and delete the 
document and any attachments without retaining copies or disclosing its 
contents.